Note that any bookings for classes or events made on this site, on the booking provider or made offline are made directly with the Activity Provider (Franchisee) of Nature Makers Ltd and not Nature Makers Ltd themselves. In making a booking you are bound by the respective Activity Provider's terms and conditions also and have a contract of service made with them directly, not Nature Makers Ltd, therefore Nature Makers Ltd, will be held liable for any claim made against them due to services performed by an Activity Provider (Franchisee) of Nature Makers Ltd.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving any notice and any amendments, changes, and additions to this site will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions also.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this website or any part or content of this website, our Goods and/or Services without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modifications made.
We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Note that it is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes and that your continued use of or access to this website constitutes acceptance of any changes made prior to your accessing the website.
We reserve the right to refuse service at any time, to anyone, for any reason.
In using this website, making a purchase from us and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you agree that you have the capacity to enter into this agreement and are of the age of majority in your province of residence.
Our site shall not be used for any unauthorized purpose or illegal activity.
The User agrees not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, exploit any portion of our goods/services or make to plagiarise any content on this site or content of our Services for any reason: commercial or otherwise without the prior written consent from Nature Makers®. All content on this site that is not attributed to another owner is the sole copyright of Nature Makers® including words and Marks. All content contained within our Services are the sole copyright of Nature Makers® unless attributed to another owner.
Goods are defined as the products, whether physical or non-physical, sold through this website. Services are defined as the service accompanying the sale of the goods but also the services delivered during our classes.
You must not transmit any codes of a destructive nature including worms or viruses.
Any breach or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions will result in an immediate termination of your Services and agreement.
All promotions are subject to change without notice and can be redeemed through the respective Franchisee (Activity Provider) that issued the Promotion/Discount only.
Gift vouchers purchased from the website are for classes only, not Goods supplied through the shop, at all operating Franchise locations unless otherwise stated. Gift vouchers purchased directly from a Franchisee are only valid at that Franchisee unless otherwise stated.
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase unless the valid until date on the Gift Voucher states a different date. No refunds are available on Gift Vouchers.
To redeem Gift voucher the reference number must be quoted via email to Faye@Nature-Makers.co.uk if purchased from the website or if purchased direct from a Franchisee email them directly.
Franchisees and Nature Makers Ltd are different companies and transferring Gift Vouchers between them is not possible.
Should a Franchisee or Nature Makers that you have purchased the Gift Voucher from stop trading then the Gift Voucher is no longer valid and cannot be redeemed, no refund will be given in this situation.
Nature Makers® makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website or any online correspondence between yourself and Nature Makers® and we will not be held liable for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on this website or given during our Service.
Any external links to third-party websites are beyond the control of Nature Makers® and not warrantied by us, if visiting an external link you should understand that websites Terms and Conditions.
We are not liable for any harm, liability or damage to your use of any external links to third-party websites from our website.
Some content on this website is edited by Nature Makers® Franchisees. Nature Makers® cannot guarantee the accuracy of these updates and makes no warranties, representations, statements or otherwise regarding them.
You are not entitled to create a hyperlinked text from your website to our website unless prior written consent has been given. Please email for agreement before linking to our website.
Disclaimer of Liability
Nature Makers® shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of this website, any information contained on this website, any online correspondence between yourself and Nature® Makers or as a consequence of purchasing any Goods and/or Services from Nature Makers®.
Every effort has been made to accurately display the images, sizes, shapes and colours of our Goods and Services. We cannot guarantee that these will not be displayed differently on any other electronic device that you use to access our website.
All descriptions of Goods including pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to limit the sales of our Goods or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. This right may be exercised on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Goods or Services offered by us or that any one individual can purchase. We reserve the right to discontinue any Goods or Services at any time.
We do not warrant that the quality of the Goods, Services, information, or other material purchased by you will meet your expectations.
We reserve the right to refuse, limit or cancel any order that you place with us at our sole discretion.
You agree to provide the most up to date and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store and to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card details to ensure transactions can be completed.
In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail address provided at the time of ordering or the latest version that appears on your account.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions, in part or in full, shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Classes and events:
By booking your child/yourself onto a Nature Makers class/event you agree to accept these terms and conditions:
● Guardians agree to take full responsibility for the safety and behaviour of their child attending a Nature Makers® class/event and Nature Makers® will accept no liability for any injury caused to any persons during, before or after our classes/events.
● For activities where the Guardian isn't present then the individual agreed to take full responsibility for their own safety and behaviour, will listen to and comply with instructions given and agrees that should the Activity Provider deem the actions of the individual to be of a safety concern then the individual will be removed from the activity, informed to leave the event and will not be issued with a refund. Nature Makers will accept no liability for any injury caused to any person during, before or after our classes/events.
● Nature Makers® cannot accept any responsibility for loss/damage of any personal possessions during, before or after our classes/events.
● Places at Nature Makers® are not guaranteed until a booking form is completed and payment received.
● Guardians are responsible for bringing to the attention of the Nature Makers® Activity Providers any known allergies, physical or mental conditions that they deem relevant to the activity and where appropriate must remove their child from an activity that they deem is unsuitable for their abilities or poses a risk to themselves or others.
● If a Nature Makers class is to be cancelled then as much notice will be given as possible via email provided in the booking form. A suitable alternative date for the class will be given, but if this is not possible then a refund will be issued.
● If you wish to cancel your place on a Nature Makers class/event then you may do so but no refund will be given unless the request to cancel is made within 24 hours of booking the class/event, and is made 48 hours prior to the class/event taking place. Any refund processed will be minus booking fees incured. Another class may be able to be attended instead or the class may be gifted to a friend but this is at the discretion of the Activity Provider.
● Nature Makers® is defined as the Nature Makers® Activity Provider (Franchisee) and/or Nature Makers® LTD (Franchisor).
Note that any bookings for classes or events made on this site, on the booking provider or made offline are made directly with the Activity Provider (Franchisee) of Nature Makers Ltd and not Nature Makers Ltd themselves. In making a booking you are bound by their terms and conditions also and have a contract of service made with them directly, not Nature Makers Ltd, therefore Nature Makers Ltd will not be held liable for any claim made against them due to services performed by an Activity Provider (Franchisee) of Nature Makers Ltd.
Covid19 specific Terms & Conditions:
By booking your child onto a Nature Makers® class/event you agree to accept these terms and
To abide by the latest British Government advice regarding safety, face coverings, safe distancing from others and isolation around Covid19.
Party Booking Terms and Conditions:
● By booking your party with Nature Makers® you agree to accept these terms and conditions.
● Party hosts agree to take full responsibility for the health, safety and behaviour of the children held in their care whilst participating in the activities provided by Nature Makers®.
● Nature Makers® will accept no liability for any injury caused to any persons during, before or after the party.
● Nature Makers® cannot accept any responsibility for loss/damage of any personal possessions during, before or after the party.
● Parties with Nature Makers® are not guaranteed until a booking form is completed and 50% non-refundable deposit is received.
● The outstanding balance is required 2 weeks prior to the party date and at that stage is non-refundable.
● If the outstanding balance is not paid then email notice will be given that the Party date will become available for other customer bookings. Should payment not be received in advance Nature Makers® reserves the right to cancel the booking without refunding the deposit.
● Guardians are responsible for bringing to the attention of the Nature Makers® Activity Providers any known allergies, physical or mental conditions that they deem relevant to the activity and where appropriate must remove the children in their care from an activity that they deem is unsuitable for their abilities or poses a risk to themselves or others.
● The charge covers the setting up and clearing away of the art activity up to 30 minutes before and after the party. It also includes a one hour party with activities jointly agreed prior to the party.
● Babies aged 6 months and over will be catered for if included in ‘Number of Children participating’ question. Not suitable for babies under 6 months of age. Close adult supervision is required during the Art & Craft activity.
● If the Nature Makers® Activity Provider is no longer able to provide the party then a suitable alternative Nature Makers® Activity Provider will be found and communicated to take their place. If this is not possible and the party has to be cancelled then as much notice will be given as possible via email provided in the booking form and a full refund of any payments made will be issued within 48 hours of notice of cancellation.
● Nature Makers® is defined as the Nature Makers® Activity Providers (Franchisee’s) and/or the Nature Makers® Head Office (Franchisor).
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or information posted by us on this site or any associated Social Media in respect to the Goods and Services constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Goods and Services, superseding any prior agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (not limited to but including any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
The obligations and liabilities of the all parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease to use our website.
We may terminate this agreement for any reason, at any time without notice and you will be liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Service (or any part thereof).
This website, these Terms and Conditions, any separate Agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. Any disputes arising in connection with the website, online correspondence, attendance of classes/events, purchasing of Goods/Services shall be governed by the jurisdiction as set out by High Court of Great Britain.
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at: Faye@Nature-Makers.co.uk
See our Vegan and Environmental Policy here.