Are you looking to bring more mindful nature art to your School or Nursery?
Do you want to foster a love of nature for your class and support their mental health?
As the leading providers of Nature Art classes in the UK then speak to us about what provisions we can offer to support you.
Our classes are written with a mix of activities including nature exploration and play, mindfulness, product and process art, collaborative art and land art. All products used are sustainable and Vegan inclusive. One of our key values is education which is why all our classes are designed around a learning theme with the aims of the class. Depending on your age group and requirement this could be to educate about a specific seasonal topic such as rainbows or hibernation or could be around providing tools for the children to help them cope with anxiety.
Classes can be run for children from nursery age up to Year 6, adapting the content of the class where needed. We are also able to support smaller groups and 121. Classes can be ran outdoors, a mix of in and outdoors, fully indoors at your location or one of our partner locations.
We work flexibly with you taking on board what support you and your class/individuals need. This may include:
* After-school/Lunch-time clubs
* Holiday clubs
* One off workshops to support specific activities such as Children's Mental Health Week, Earth Day or World Book Day.
* Regular classes providing our signature Nature Makers classes, journeying through the season learning about nature together through art and craft.
* Wild Wellness Workshops/Days designed to improve children's mental health through nature, art and mindful activities.
* Teacher Well being & Creative training sessions
* Small group work and 121 work.
We are all enhanced DBS checked, have our own Insurance, Risk Assessments and policies in place to ensure the Health and Safety of you and your children in care. We have all undergone Safeguarding training and First Aid training too.
We offer a FREE consultation to discuss your needs and subject to availability taster sessions may be available in your area.
To discuss your requirements please contact your local Activity Provider by finding your nearest provider here.